The authors are, respectively, doctoral student in Finance, Stanford University, and Associate Professor of Finance, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The authors are grateful to Robert H. Litzenberger for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
IMPERFECTIONS IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKETS: IMPLICATIONS FOR RISK PREMIA AND THE COST OF CAPITAL TO FIRMS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1973 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 59–66, March 1973
How to Cite
Cohn, R. A. and Pringle, J. J. (1973), IMPERFECTIONS IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKETS: IMPLICATIONS FOR RISK PREMIA AND THE COST OF CAPITAL TO FIRMS. The Journal of Finance, 28: 59–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01345.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!