The authors are: graduate student, University of Illinois; Financial Economist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; and Professor of Finance, University of Maine, respectively. Mr. Daniel was a Summer Research Assistant and Dr. Murphy was Chief, Economic Research Unit, F.D.I.C., where the research was conducted. The views represented in this paper are not necessarily those of the Corporation.
THE EFFECT OF TECHNOLOGY ON BANK ECONOMIES OF SCALE FOR DEMAND DEPOSITS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1973 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 131–146, March 1973
How to Cite
Daniel, D. L., Longbrake, W. A. and Murphy, N. B. (1973), THE EFFECT OF TECHNOLOGY ON BANK ECONOMIES OF SCALE FOR DEMAND DEPOSITS. The Journal of Finance, 28: 131–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01351.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!