Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University. The comments of Eugene Fama, Haim Levy, Robert Litzenberger and Myron Scholes are gratefully acknowledged. Remaining errors are due to the author alone.
EVIDENCE ON THE “GROWTH-OPTIMUM” MODEL
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1973 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 551–566, June 1973
How to Cite
Roll, R. (1973), EVIDENCE ON THE “GROWTH-OPTIMUM” MODEL. The Journal of Finance, 28: 551–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01378.x
This project was supported by the Ford Foundation which does not necessarily agree with the results and opinions.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!