The authors are respectively Professor of Economics, Tel Aviv University and Ph.D. candidate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The study was supported by the Bank of Israel, and the Foerder Institute of Economic Research at the Tel Aviv University. We wish to thank Professor Michael Bruno from the Hebrew University and the referee for their helpful comments.
THE TERM-STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES AND EXPECTATIONS OF PRICE INCREASE AND DEVALUATION
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1973 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 567–575, June 1973
How to Cite
Ben-Shahar, H. and Cukierman, A. (1973), THE TERM-STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES AND EXPECTATIONS OF PRICE INCREASE AND DEVALUATION. The Journal of Finance, 28: 567–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01379.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!