International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, respectively. The paper was completed while Mr. Rao was affiliated with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania. The authors are grateful to Richard G. Davis, Irwin Friend, Duane Harris, Dale Henderson, Donald Hodgman, Robert Rasche, Mark Willes and John Wood for helpful comments, but accept responsibility for all remaining errors. The views expressed in the paper are the authors' alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
SELECTIVE CREDIT CONTROLS AND THE REAL INVESTMENT MIX: A GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1973 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1103–1118, December 1973
How to Cite
Rao, D. C. and Kaminow, I. (1973), SELECTIVE CREDIT CONTROLS AND THE REAL INVESTMENT MIX: A GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH. The Journal of Finance, 28: 1103–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01444.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!