The author is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Wisconsin. He wishes to thank Donald Nichols, David Bowers, Donald Hester, and an anonymous referee for their comments on previous drafts of this paper. They are not responsible for what follows.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MONEY, INCOME AND PRICES IN THE SHORT AND LONG RUN
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1973 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1119–1130, December 1973
How to Cite
Morley, S. A. (1973), THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MONEY, INCOME AND PRICES IN THE SHORT AND LONG RUN. The Journal of Finance, 28: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01445.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!