The authors are both Senior Research Fellows at IIM (Berlin) and Professors of Finance at New York University. The Institute for Quantative Research in Finance and TIAA-CREF provided research support for this project.
ESTIMATING THE DEPENDENCE STRUCTURE OF SHARE PRICES —IMPLICATIONS FOR PORTFOLIO SELECTION
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1973 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1203–1232, December 1973
How to Cite
Elton, E. J. and Gruber, M. J. (1973), ESTIMATING THE DEPENDENCE STRUCTURE OF SHARE PRICES —IMPLICATIONS FOR PORTFOLIO SELECTION. The Journal of Finance, 28: 1203–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01451.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!