University of Florida. This paper is based on the author's doctoral dissertation, “A Financial Model and Simulation of Consumer Finance Small-Loan Operations,” completed at Purdue University in August 1971. The suggestions and comments of the dissertation committee, Professors Robert W. Johnson, Robert O. Edmister, Eugene E. Comiskey and Keith Brown, are gratefully acknowledged. The author also thanks Eugene F. Brigham and the reviewer for comments on the writing of this paper. Any errors or omissions are, of course, the responsibility of the author.
THE COST STRUCTURE OF CONSUMER FINANCE SMALL-LOAN OPERATIONS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1973 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1327–1337, December 1973
How to Cite
Nagata, E. A. (1973), THE COST STRUCTURE OF CONSUMER FINANCE SMALL-LOAN OPERATIONS. The Journal of Finance, 28: 1327–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1973.tb01461.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!