The author is Assistant Professor of Economics at Rutgers University. Helpful comments by William R. Bryan, H. Peter Gray, Edward Greenberg, Joseph Seneca and the referee are gratefully acknowledged. Programming assistance was provided by Ruth Agans. Financial aid was received from the Rutgers University Research Council.
MARKET ACCESS, UNCERTAINTY, AND RESERVE-POSITION ADJUSTMENTS OF LARGE COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE 1960's
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1974 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 41–56, March 1974
How to Cite
Hinderliter, R. H. (1974), MARKET ACCESS, UNCERTAINTY, AND RESERVE-POSITION ADJUSTMENTS OF LARGE COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE 1960's. The Journal of Finance, 29: 41–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb00023.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!