Financial Economist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the 1971 Conference on Bank Structure and Competition sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The author wishes to thank Robert Eisenbeis and William Longbrake for helpful comments and suggestions. He gratefully acknowledges the programming assistance of Robert Avery. The views presented in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Corporation.
PREDICTING DE NOVO EXPANSION IN BANK MERGER CASES
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1974 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 151–162, March 1974
How to Cite
Gilbert, G. G. (1974), PREDICTING DE NOVO EXPANSION IN BANK MERGER CASES. The Journal of Finance, 29: 151–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb00031.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!