Associate Professor of Finance, University of Washington. I wish to thank Professors Bruce Faaland, William F. Sharpe, and Charles W. Haley for their helpful suggestions. I will take credit for any errors.
A LIMITED-DIVERSIFICATION PORTFOLIO SELECTION MODEL FOR THE SMALL INVESTOR
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 847–856, June 1974
How to Cite
Jacob, N. L. (1974), A LIMITED-DIVERSIFICATION PORTFOLIO SELECTION MODEL FOR THE SMALL INVESTOR. The Journal of Finance, 29: 847–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb01487.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!