The Rand Corporation, Santa Monica, California. I am indebted to Arnold Zellncr, Milton Friedman, Eugene Fama, Marc Nerlove, and Robert J. Gordon for their very helpful comments and suggestions. Of course, any remaining errors are my sole responsibility. I am also thankful to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and to NSF grant GS-2347 for financial support.
EFFICIENT CAPITAL MARKETS AND THE QUANTITY THEORY OF MONEY
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1974 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 887–908, June 1974
How to Cite
Cooper, R. V. L. (1974), EFFICIENT CAPITAL MARKETS AND THE QUANTITY THEORY OF MONEY. The Journal of Finance, 29: 887–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb01489.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!