The author is an Assistant Professor of Finance at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. The author wishes to thank and acknowledge the Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research and the Fels Center of Government, both at the University of Pennsylvania, for their financial support. The author has benefited from discussions with Professors Jack Guttentag, Irwin Friend, and Lawrence Jones. Of course, any remaining errors are solely the responsibility of the author.
THE VALUE OF INFORMATION AND THE OPTIMAL GOVERNMENTAL GUARANTEE ON ITS AGENCIES' ISSUES
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 471–484, May 1974
How to Cite
Edelstein, R. H. (1974), THE VALUE OF INFORMATION AND THE OPTIMAL GOVERNMENTAL GUARANTEE ON ITS AGENCIES' ISSUES. The Journal of Finance, 29: 471–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb03059.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!