Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Banks. This paper is based on the author's doctoral dissertation submitted to Clark University in 1971. The author would like to thank Howard Nicholson, David Ott and Frank Puffer, his dissertation advisors, his colleague George Juncker, as well as the Journal reviewer, Dennis Starleaf, for their helpful comments. The author is solely responsible for any mistakes that remain.
RISING INTEREST RATES AND COST PUSH INFLATION
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1049–1061, September 1974
How to Cite
Seelig, S. A. (1974), RISING INTEREST RATES AND COST PUSH INFLATION. The Journal of Finance, 29: 1049–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb03085.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!