Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Maryland (on leave) and Financial Economist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Mr. Kwast is currently at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. The authors wish to thank W. Roger Watson, David Walker, Robert Eisenbeis and Lloyd Atkinson for their helpful comments on previous versions of this paper.
THE START-UP EXPERIENCE OF MINORITY-OWNED COMMERCIAL BANKS: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1123–1141, September 1974
How to Cite
Bookman, J. T. and Kwast, M. L. (1974), THE START-UP EXPERIENCE OF MINORITY-OWNED COMMERCIAL BANKS: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS. The Journal of Finance, 29: 1123–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb03090.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!