The Hebrew University, Jerusalem. Part of the research described in this paper was supported by grants from the Central and Faculty of Social Sciences Research Funds, Hebrew University. The author also wishes to acknowledge the helpful comments and useful insights of the referee.
CAPITAL MARKET IMPERFECTIONS AND THE COMPOSITION OF OPTIMAL PORTFOLIOS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1241–1253, September 1974
How to Cite
Sarnat, M. (1974), CAPITAL MARKET IMPERFECTIONS AND THE COMPOSITION OF OPTIMAL PORTFOLIOS. The Journal of Finance, 29: 1241–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb03101.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!