Assistant Professor of Finance, Georgetown University and Associate Professor of Finance, University of Maryland, respectively. The authors gratefully acknowledge the contributions to this study of R. N. Anderson, A. M. Falthzik, M. B. Hargrove, the anonymous brokerage firms, and the referee for the Journal. Support for the computer aspects of the study was provided by the Computer Science Center, University of Maryland. A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Eastern Finance Association, Hartford/Storrs, Conn., April 12–14, 1973.
TOWARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF CLIENT-SPECIFIED VALUATION MODELS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1974 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1255–1263, September 1974
How to Cite
Baker, H. K. and Haslem, J. A. (1974), TOWARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF CLIENT-SPECIFIED VALUATION MODELS. The Journal of Finance, 29: 1255–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1974.tb03102.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!