American Finance Association Annual Meeting, Dallas Texas, December 29, 1975.
A PORTFOLIO THEORY OF THE SOCIAL DISCOUNT RATE AND THE PUBLIC DEBT
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 199–214, May 1976
How to Cite
Gordon, M. J. (1976), A PORTFOLIO THEORY OF THE SOCIAL DISCOUNT RATE AND THE PUBLIC DEBT. The Journal of Finance, 31: 199–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01881.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!