Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University. I would like to thank Myron S. Scholes, Robert C. Merton, Franco Modigliani, Stewart C. Myers, Donald R. Lesard, and Richard B. Homonoff for their help on my dissertation which provided much of the basis for this paper. This research was financed in part by the Associates of the Harvard Business School.
Session Topic: Studies in the Economics of Bank Regulation
RESTRICTIONS ON THE RATE OF INTEREST ON DEMAND DEPOSITS AND A THEORY OF COMPENSATING BALANCES
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 233–252, May 1976
How to Cite
Mullins, D. W. (1976), RESTRICTIONS ON THE RATE OF INTEREST ON DEMAND DEPOSITS AND A THEORY OF COMPENSATING BALANCES. The Journal of Finance, 31: 233–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01883.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!