Thomas Henry Carroll Ford Foundation Visiting Professor in the Graduate School of Business Administration at Harvard University. From March, 1966, through August, 1974, Dr. Brimmer was a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
THE EFFECTS OF TAX POLICY ON CAPITAL FORMATION, CORPORATE LIQUIDITY AND THE AVAILABILITY OF INVESTIBLE FUNDS: A SIMULATION STUDY
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 287–308, May 1976
How to Cite
Brimmer, A. F. and Sinai, A. (1976), THE EFFECTS OF TAX POLICY ON CAPITAL FORMATION, CORPORATE LIQUIDITY AND THE AVAILABILITY OF INVESTIBLE FUNDS: A SIMULATION STUDY. The Journal of Finance, 31: 287–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01887.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!