University of Pennsylvania.
Session Topic: Inflation and Structural Changes in the Residential Mortgage Market
RECENT RESEARCH ON INDEXATION AND THE HOUSING MARKET
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 403–413, May 1976
How to Cite
Guttentag, J., Cohn, R. A. and Lessard, D. R. (1976), RECENT RESEARCH ON INDEXATION AND THE HOUSING MARKET. The Journal of Finance, 31: 403–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01894.x
Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The study was jointly sponsored by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board. The full report of the study can be found in .
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!