Associate Professor of Finance, University of Houston and Visiting Scholar Farm Credit Administration and Associate Professor of Finance, University of Arkansas, respectively.
Session Topic: Inflation and Structural Changes in the Residential Mortgage Market
AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF MORTGAGE PAYMENT TO INCOME RATIOS IN A VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGE PROGRAM*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 415–425, May 1976
How to Cite
Stansell, S. R. and Millar, J. A. (1976), AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF MORTGAGE PAYMENT TO INCOME RATIOS IN A VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGE PROGRAM. The Journal of Finance, 31: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01895.x
This study represents the personal opinions of the authors and does not in any way represent an official position of the Farm Credit Administration.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!