The Copenhagen School of Economics and Business Administration. I am grateful to professors Joel Demsky, Robert H. Litzenberger, William F. Sharpe and James C. Van Home of Stanford University, professor Frederick Grauer of M.I.T., and professor Alan Kraus of University of Washington for helpful and stimulating comments. In particular, I am indebted to Robert H. Litzenberger for many enlightening discussions on the topic of the present study.
THE INVESTMENT DECISION OF THE FIRM UNDER UNCERTAINTY AND THE ALLOCATIVE EFFICIENCY OF CAPITAL MARKETS*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 587–602, May 1976
How to Cite
Nielsen, N. C. (1976), THE INVESTMENT DECISION OF THE FIRM UNDER UNCERTAINTY AND THE ALLOCATIVE EFFICIENCY OF CAPITAL MARKETS. The Journal of Finance, 31: 587–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01908.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!