Associate Professor of Economics at Bowling Green State University. The author completed much of the work for this study while on leave of absence at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and gratefully acknowledges its research support. The author is also grateful to Peter Fortune, Frank Zahn, Dwight Jaffee and David Huang for their helpful comments and suggestions. Further thanks go to Ruth Kupfer for her excellent computational assistance and John Marcis for his contribution to this study.
EFFECTS OF USURY CEILINGS IN THE MORTGAGE MARKET
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 821–834, June 1976
How to Cite
Ostas, J. R. (1976), EFFECTS OF USURY CEILINGS IN THE MORTGAGE MARKET. The Journal of Finance, 31: 821–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01925.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!