Federal Reserve Board.
MONEY SUPPLY CONTROL: RESERVES AS THE INSTRUMENT UNDER LAGGED ACCOUNTING*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 845–852, June 1976
How to Cite
Pierce, D. A. (1976), MONEY SUPPLY CONTROL: RESERVES AS THE INSTRUMENT UNDER LAGGED ACCOUNTING. The Journal of Finance, 31: 845–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01927.x
Any views contained herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve System. Helpful comments were offered on an earlier version by Dennis Starleaf, David Lindsey, Stephen LeRoy, and the referees of this Journal, Ernst Baltensperger and William Silber.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!