Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, University of California, Berkeley, and Economic Dynamics International, respectively.
AN EVALUATION OF ALTERNATIVE EMPIRICAL MODELS OF THE TERM STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 1035–1065, September 1976
How to Cite
Dobson, S. W., Sutch, R. C. and Vanderford, D. E. (1976), AN EVALUATION OF ALTERNATIVE EMPIRICAL MODELS OF THE TERM STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES. The Journal of Finance, 31: 1035–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01959.x
The authors wish to thank John H. Wood for very helpful comments which considerably improved this paper.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!