University of British Columbia and Stanford University, respectively. The co-authors are grateful for helpful discussions with Nestor Gonzalez, James Hoag, David Mayers, James Ohlson, Mark Rubinstein and William Sharpe and for extensive programming assistance by James Hoag and Dean Witter III. The co-authors are, of course, jointly and equally responsible for the content of the paper.
SKEWNESS PREFERENCE AND THE VALUATION OF RISK ASSETS*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 1085–1100, September 1976
How to Cite
Kraus, A. and Litzenberger, R. H. (1976), SKEWNESS PREFERENCE AND THE VALUATION OF RISK ASSETS. The Journal of Finance, 31: 1085–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb01961.x
This research was supported in part by a grant from the Dean Witter Foundation.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!