The authors are Professor of Economics and Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Kentucky and Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, respectively. We are indebted to Edward J. Kane and Jack M. Guttentag for many helpful suggestions. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
MONETARY POLICY AND BANKING PROFITS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 89–101, March 1976
How to Cite
Greenbaum, S. I., Mukhtar, M. A. and Merris, R. C. (1976), MONETARY POLICY AND BANKING PROFITS. The Journal of Finance, 31: 89–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb03199.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!