University of California, Berkeley. I thank Robert C. Merton for excellent counsel and Eugene F. Fama for many pertinent suggestions. I gratefully acknowledge aid from the National Science Foundation. Of course, all responsibility for error herein resides with me.
PORTFOLIO RETURNS AND THE RANDOM WALK THEORY: COMMENT
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 153–156, March 1976
How to Cite
Goldman, M. B. (1976), PORTFOLIO RETURNS AND THE RANDOM WALK THEORY: COMMENT. The Journal of Finance, 31: 153–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb03207.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!