Princeton University and Institute for International Economic Studies at Stockholm University, and University of Michigan, respectively.
FLOW AND STOCK EQUILIBRIUM IN A DYNAMIC METZLER MODEL*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1976 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1323–1339, December 1976
How to Cite
Branson, W. H. and Teigen, R. L. (1976), FLOW AND STOCK EQUILIBRIUM IN A DYNAMIC METZLER MODEL. The Journal of Finance, 31: 1323–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb03216.x
This paper began as a joint effort while the authors were visiting at the Institute for International Economic Studies in Stockholm in 1973, and an earlier version appeared as the Institute's seminar paper no. 43. The paper was presented in seminars at the Institute and at the University of Michigan. Discussion with our colleagues at the Institute, Michigan, and Princeton have improved the product, leaving us responsible for remaining flaws.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!