Associate Professor of Economics, The George Washington University and Associate Professor of Economics, The George Mason University, respectively.
IS THE “NEUTRALIZED MONEY STOCK” UNBIASED?: COMMENT*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1976 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1509–1513, December 1976
How to Cite
Barth, J. R. and Bennett, J. T. (1976), IS THE “NEUTRALIZED MONEY STOCK” UNBIASED?: COMMENT. The Journal of Finance, 31: 1509–1513. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1976.tb03231.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the use of the computation facilities of The George Washington University. This research was supported in part by an institutional grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!