The authors are Associate Professor and Professor of Finance at SUNY/B and Syracuse University Schools of Management respectively. The authors wish to thank the helpful suggestions of a referee of this Journal, Barr Rosenberg. They are also grateful to the Syracuse University Computing Center for generous support in computing time.
EVIDENCE OF NON-HOMOGENEITY OF CAPITAL COSTS WITHIN “RISK-CLASSES”
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 775–787, June 1977
How to Cite
Boness, A. J. and Frankfurter, G. M. (1977), EVIDENCE OF NON-HOMOGENEITY OF CAPITAL COSTS WITHIN “RISK-CLASSES”. The Journal of Finance, 32: 775–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb01988.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!