Ohio State University, Purdue University, and Vice President, Chase Manhattan Bank. This paper has benefited from the helpful comments of Andrew Chen, Frank Jen, Stanley Kon, Bill Lewellen, George Racette, the participants of the Finance Workshop at Ohio State University, and a referee for this Journal, Rich Pettit. Financial support for this study was provided by the Ohio State University Research Foundation.
CAPITAL STRUCTURE REARRANGEMENTS AND ME-FIRST RULES IN AN EFFICIENT CAPITAL MARKET
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 789–810, June 1977
How to Cite
Kim, E. H., McConnell, J. J. and Greenwood, P. R. (1977), CAPITAL STRUCTURE REARRANGEMENTS AND ME-FIRST RULES IN AN EFFICIENT CAPITAL MARKET. The Journal of Finance, 32: 789–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb01989.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!