University of Texas-Austin, University of California-Los Angeles, and Stanford University, respectively. We gratefully acknowledge the aid of Donald Kaplan, Director of the Office of Economic Research, Federal Horne Loan Bank Board, in obtaining the data used in this study. Research support at Stanford was provided by the Dean Witter Foundation.
THE COMPARATIVE OPERATING EFFICIENCY OF BLACK SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 565–574, May 1977
How to Cite
Spellman, L. J., Osborne, A. E. and Bradford, W. D. (1977), THE COMPARATIVE OPERATING EFFICIENCY OF BLACK SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS. The Journal of Finance, 32: 565–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03294.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!