American Enterprise Institute (on leave from Indiana University) and Council of Economic Advisers (on leave from Princeton University), respectively. They are indebted to Herbert Stein of the University of Virginia and to Stephen P. Taylor of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for discussions of particular points. This paper represents the views of its authors and not of the institutions with which they are associated.
Session Topic: Money and Capital Market
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS IN AN INFLATIONARY ENVIRONMENT
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1977 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 575–588, May 1977
How to Cite
von Furstenberg, G. M. and Malkiel, B. G. (1977), FINANCIAL ANALYSIS IN AN INFLATIONARY ENVIRONMENT. The Journal of Finance, 32: 575–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03295.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!