Assistant Professor of Finance, Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. This paper is based on the author's 1975 doctoral dissertation at the Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University. The author wishes to thank Allan H. Meltzer, Robert S. Kaplan and Gershon Mandelker for their encouragements and suggestions. Helpful comments on earlier drafts were received from Guy Fohrer, Arie Melnik, Al Rappaport, Richard Rendleman Jr., Lawrence Revsine, and Robert Taggart Jr.
INFLATION AND THE MARKET VALUE OF THE FIRM: THEORY AND TESTS
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1031–1048, September 1977
How to Cite
Hong, H. (1977), INFLATION AND THE MARKET VALUE OF THE FIRM: THEORY AND TESTS. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1031–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03307.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!