Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and Graduate School of Management, University of Rochester, respectively. We thank Michael Jensen, John Long, Stephen Ross, the members of the Finance Workshop at the University Of Chicago, and a referee for this Journal, Stanley Fischer, for their comments.
INDEXATION, THE RISK-FREE ASSET, AND CAPITAL MARKET EQUILIBRIUM
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1977 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1101–1107, September 1977
How to Cite
Siegel, J. J. and Warner, J. B. (1977), INDEXATION, THE RISK-FREE ASSET, AND CAPITAL MARKET EQUILIBRIUM. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1101–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03313.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!