Assistant Professor of Finance, Indiana University. This paper is based upon parts of Chapters 3 and 4 of the author's doctoral dissertation, completed at The University of Texas at Austin in 1975. Thus, a debt of gratitude is owed to the dissertation committee members: Lee A Tavis, University of Notre Dame; A. J. Senchack and James L. Weatherby, The University of Texas at Austin; and Richard W. McEnally, The University of North Carolina. Two referees of this Journal, Michael Simkowitz and Seha M. Time, also provided many helpful comments on earlier drafts. Of course, these individuals are in no way responsible for remaining errors.
A MICRO-ECONOMETRIC INVESTIGATION OF MULTI-OBJECTIVE FIRMS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1977 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1217–1233, September 1977
How to Cite
Beedles, W. L. (1977), A MICRO-ECONOMETRIC INVESTIGATION OF MULTI-OBJECTIVE FIRMS. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1217–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03322.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!