Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This study was completed while the author was at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Helpful comments on this paper by Ira Kaminow and Anthony Santomero are gratefully acknowledged. The author also benefitted from numerous discussions of the issues addressed with other members of the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank's Research Department. Contents of the paper are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors or Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
ON THE INCIDENCE OF SELECTIVE CREDIT AND RELATED POLICIES IN A MULTI-ASSET FRAMEWORK
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1539–1556, December 1977
How to Cite
O'Brien, J. M. (1977), ON THE INCIDENCE OF SELECTIVE CREDIT AND RELATED POLICIES IN A MULTI-ASSET FRAMEWORK. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1539–1556. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03353.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!