Respectively, Financial Economist, Economic Analysis Section, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Associate Professor of Finance, University of Nebraska. The study was undertaken when both authors were employed by the FDIC. The authors are grateful for the helpful advice of Alexander S. McCall and Gaylord H. Peterson. The authors also wish to thank H. D. Merrill for research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
THE IMPACT OF DE NOVO COMMERCIAL BANK ENTRY
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1977 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1587–1604, December 1977
How to Cite
McCall, A. S. and Peterson, M. O. (1977), THE IMPACT OF DE NOVO COMMERCIAL BANK ENTRY. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1587–1604. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03356.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!