Associate Professor, The University of Iowa and Assistant Professor, University of Florida.
ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE ON THE TIME SERIES PROPERTIES OF REPORTED EARNINGS PER SHARE: COMMENT
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1977 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1795–1801, December 1977
How to Cite
Salamon, G. L. and Smith, E. D. (1977), ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE ON THE TIME SERIES PROPERTIES OF REPORTED EARNINGS PER SHARE: COMMENT. The Journal of Finance, 32: 1795–1801. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1977.tb03377.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!