Professor of Organization, Management and Economics, School of Organization and Management and Department of Economics, Yale University. The author is grateful to NSF Grant No. S0C77–22301 for support and to Richard Roll, John Cox, and Robert Merton for helpful comments
Session Topic: Capital Asset Pricing Theory
THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE CAPITAL ASSET PRICING MODEL (CAPM)
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 885–901, June 1978
How to Cite
Gruber, M. J. and Ross, S. A. (1978), THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE CAPITAL ASSET PRICING MODEL (CAPM). The Journal of Finance, 33: 885–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb02029.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!