Reese Professor of Banking and Monetary Economics, The Ohio State University. The author wishes to thank Mary T. Mitchell and Richard Pickering for their assistance in running down available data. This work was begun during the author's tenure in 1975–1976 as Senior Financial Economist at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Session Topic: Financial and Tax Incentives to Home Ownership: Obstacles to Reform
GETTING ALONG WITHOUT REGULATION Q: TESTING THE STANDARD VIEW OF DEPOSIT-RATE COMPETITION DURING THE “WILD-CARD EXPERIENCE”*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 921–932, June 1978
How to Cite
Swan, C. and Kane, E. J. (1978), GETTING ALONG WITHOUT REGULATION Q: TESTING THE STANDARD VIEW OF DEPOSIT-RATE COMPETITION DURING THE “WILD-CARD EXPERIENCE”. The Journal of Finance, 33: 921–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb02032.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!