Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Helpful discussions with Dennis Logue, Robert Merton, Stewart Myers, and George Oldfield are gratefully acknowledged. However, any errors remaining in the paper are my sole responsibility. Thanks are also expressed to the Tuck Associates Research Program for providing financial support.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YIELD, RISK, AND RETURN OF CORPORATE BONDS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 1235–1240, September 1978
How to Cite
Jarrow, R. A. (1978), THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YIELD, RISK, AND RETURN OF CORPORATE BONDS. The Journal of Finance, 33: 1235–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb02061.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!