Economist, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily represent the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. I wish to thank W. Barnett, J. Enzler, L. Gramley, D. Hester, D. Laufenberg, D. Lindsey, J. Paulus, and two referees, for this Journal, Edward Kane and Anthony Santomero, for their comments and suggestions. All errors are, of course, my responsibility.
NONMEMBER BANKS AND EMPIRICAL MEASURES OF THE VARIABILITY OF RESERVES AND MONEY: A THEORETICAL APPRAISAL
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 311–318, March 1978
How to Cite
Kopecky, K. J. (1978), NONMEMBER BANKS AND EMPIRICAL MEASURES OF THE VARIABILITY OF RESERVES AND MONEY: A THEORETICAL APPRAISAL. The Journal of Finance, 33: 311–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb03409.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!