Associate Research Division Officer, of Research and Statistics, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The author expresses his appreciation to George Pinches who graciously made his data available and to Robert B. Avery and Joseph F. Sinkey, Jr. for comments and suggestions.
“A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF INDUSTRIAL BOND RATINGS” AND THE ROLE OF SUBORDINATION: A COMMENT
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1978 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 325–335, March 1978
How to Cite
Eisenbeis, R. A. (1978), “A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF INDUSTRIAL BOND RATINGS” AND THE ROLE OF SUBORDINATION: A COMMENT. The Journal of Finance, 33: 325–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb03411.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!