Senior Vice President, Investment Management Division, Lehman Brothers Kuhn Loeb, Inc. and Adjunct Associate Professor, New York University. Research for this paper was completed while an Assistant Professor at the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley and was supported by grants from the Dean Witter Foundation, Institute of Business and Economic Research, and the Institute of International Studies. The author would like to thank Irwin Friend, James Walter, Randolph Westerfield, James Pickands, Charles Frankland Moore and Barr Rosenberg for their suggestions and help. Assistance in collecting the data was kindly provided by Hambros Bank, London Business School, and the International Institute of Management, West Berlin.
THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BRITISH INVESTMENT TRUST INDUSTRY
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 443–455, May 1978
How to Cite
Guy, J. R. F. (1978), THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BRITISH INVESTMENT TRUST INDUSTRY. The Journal of Finance, 33: 443–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb04860.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!