The author is an economist with E. F. Hutton & Co., Inc. This paper is based on Chapters III and IV of the author's Ph.D. dissertation . The author would like to thank the members of his thesis committee—Carlos F. Diaz-Alejandro, Gary Smith, and James Tobin—for their support and advice. In addition, Barry Bosworth, Edward McKelvey, and two referees for this Journal, Robert A. Taggart and Anthony M. Santomero, provided very useful comments. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of E. F. Hutton.
A PORTFOLIO—BALANCE MODEL OF CORPORATE WORKING CAPITAL
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1978 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 535–552, May 1978
How to Cite
Yardeni, E. E. (1978), A PORTFOLIO—BALANCE MODEL OF CORPORATE WORKING CAPITAL. The Journal of Finance, 33: 535–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb04866.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!