Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. The authors appreciate the support provided by the Canada Council. The paper has profited from suggestions received from participants in the Advanced Finance Seminar at McGill University and from the referee.
Heteroscedasticity, R2 and Thin Trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1979 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1201–1210, December 1979
How to Cite
FOWLER, D. J., RORKE, C. H. and JOG, V. M. (1979), Heteroscedasticity, R2 and Thin Trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Journal of Finance, 34: 1201–1210. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb00065.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!