Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. I wish to thank Simon Benninga and Doug Breeden for discussions. These comments have been written on the basis of the paper presented at the meetings by Professor Benninga, without taking account of any revisions made subsequently
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1979 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 342–345, May 1979
How to Cite
BHATTACHARYA, S. (1979), Discussion. The Journal of Finance, 34: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb02096.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!